President Trump and Justice Daniel Kelly are both on the ballot on April 7th!
Liberals in Wisconsin are pulling out all stops to suppress Conservative voter turnout. THEY HAVE A HUGE HEAD START AND CONSERVATIVES ARE BEHIND. Governor Evers is busy at work putting every barrier in place to blatantly and illegally keep us from voting, see here
Complacency will cost us all dearly, it’s important to vote NOW!
We have already seen the negative effects of Liberals in power, the last thing we can afford is for the Left to gain even more power. Especially on the State Supreme Court.
Conservatives cannot sit idly by and allow Tony Evers to get away with this. I recommend you vote absentee as it’s the easiest way with the uncertainty with the ever growing state COVID-19 restrictions. Take nothing for granted.
Here’s your guide to voting and requesting an absentee ballot to vote early:
- Go to https://myvote.wi.gov
- Find your polling place: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/FindMyPollingPlace
- Who’s on your ballot: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/PreviewMyBallot
- Register to vote online: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/RegisterToVote * deadline is March 30
- Voting Absentee: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/VoteAbsentee
* MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO
- Call your Municipal clerk to see if you can vote early in-person or set an appointment to vote: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/MyMunicipalClerk
- If you don’t vote early, make a plan to vote on April 7. Polls are open from 7 am-8 pm, but DO NOT count on that.
- Share this information with 10 conservative friends and encourage them to vote.
If you have any questions please contact us at the Wisconsin Conservative Digest at email@example.com. Someone from our team will help you and answer any questions you have.
See the video below for President Trump’s endorsement of Justice Dan Kelly: